WIN A WEBSITE
Winner will be announced on:
The prize of winning a brochure website designed by our experts will include the following;
• Mobile Responsive Website
• SSL Certificate
• 6 months support
• Initial SEO optimisation
To enter the competition:
• Like our Facebook page
• Share this linked post
• Fill in the entry form
Please read our face T&Cs below
70 - 80% of people research a company online BEFORE visiting the small business or making a purchase with them
Terms & Conditions
• The website will include a homepage, about page and a contact page.
• By entering this draw you agree to your email address being added to our mailing list - You are free to unsubscribe at any time.
• The free website does not include a bespoke design
• The winner shall be selected randomly
• The prize must be redeemed and the associated ‘web design’ project commenced within 3 months from the date of the announcement of the winning entry.
• Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
• You can only enter the competition once
• Winner will be responsible for all website copy, content, and images
• If you don’t have a logo a simple text-based logo will be used
• Two runners-up prizes of 25% off a project cost are also available.
• The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• A contract for web design, hosting and other web services will need to be entered into between the competition winner and Pinfields Marketing.
• After 1 year charges will be due for renewal of the domain name and hosting. An invoice will be sent prior to the end of the year - If you do not want to renew the website after 1 year it will be taken offline and no further costs will be due.
• We will aim to start the project within one month of the competition ends
• Extra pages can be discussed but will be a paid extra, these will be invoiced separately
• If you decide to transfer the website to a new hosting provider the cost for the year’s hosting and domain registration will need to be paid first.