Win a website!
Have you started a new business during lockdown?
Need a new website for your business to bring in new customers?
No matter what situation you are in, a website is vital for your business! Your website is your virtual shop window and with 4.66 billion people in the world using the internet, your website has to give users a great first impression.
We're giving you the chance to win a website for free!
There's no catch! We're here to help build you a website for free. We have been providing a web design service since 2014, creating simple websites to fully custom online systems. A successful website will drive new business enquiries, convert web traffic into business enquires and correctly position your business in the market.
So what exactly do I win?
A website which includes a homepage, about us page, services page and contact page
Your website will work on mobiles and tablets
6 months support
Initial SEO optimisation so your website shows on Google
What are you waiting for? Enter now!
Terms & Conditions
• The website will include a homepage, about page, services/products page and a contact page. This will be a standard brochure site.
• By entering this draw you agree to your email address being added to our mailing list - You are free to unsubscribe at any time.
• The free website does not include a bespoke design
• The winner shall be selected randomly
• The prize must be redeemed and the associated ‘web design’ project commenced within 3 months from the date of the announcement of the winning entry.
• Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
• You can only enter the competition once
• Winner will be responsible for all website copy, content, and images
• If you don’t have a logo a simple text-based logo will be used
• Two runners-up prizes of 25% off a project cost are also available.
• The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• A contract for web design, hosting and other web services will need to be entered into between the competition winner and Pinfields Marketing.
• After 1 year charges will be due for renewal of the domain name and hosting. An invoice will be sent prior to the end of the year - If you do not want to renew the website after 1 year it will be taken offline and no further costs will be due.
• Extra pages can be discussed but will be a paid extra, these will be invoiced separately
• If you decide to transfer the website to a new hosting provider the cost for the year’s hosting and domain registration will need to be paid first.